15 mighty men throwing it down in Athens GA for week #3 relaunch of the Classic City including 2 FNGs and a 4 pax clown car from F3 Jacksonville.
Conditions: gloomy, 1500% humidity, non existent breeze.
This week’s focus is on the 3rd F – Faith. We are not the center of the universe but rather simple men gifted in order to serve our community and world.
Greetings & salutations, disclaimer, and welcome 2 FNGs.
COP (Circle of Pain) & Warm-Up:
- 15 SSH (Side Straddle Hop) IC (in cadence)
- 15 Mountain Climbers IC
- 10 Don Quixote IC
- 10 Reachers IC
- 15 Plank Jacks IC
- 10 Tempo Squats IC
- 10 Hillbillies IC
- Circle Burp (high knees as each pax called out for burpees)
Split up into 4 groups for Wreck-tangle of Death:
- Cone #1: (20 reps each round of American Hammers, Plank Jacks, Crunchy Frog, Dying Cockroach). Traverse to Cone #2 via BearCrawl
- Cone #2: Legs (20 reps each round of Star Jump, Prisoner Squat, Bonnie Blair, Bobby Hurley). Traverse to Cone #2 via karaoke
- Cone #3: Abs (20 reps each of LBC, BBSU [Big Boy Sit Ups], WWI Sit UPS, Freddy Mercury). Traverse to Cone #3 via CrawlBear
- Cone #4: Chest (20 reps each of Diamond Merkins, Werkins, Carolina Dry Dock, Alternating Shoulder Taps). Traverse to Cone #1 via karaoke
Eileen spoke on Servant Leadership.
Mosey to the parking garage for Burpee & Merkin descending ladder.
Round 1: Run to the top, 10 burpees. Run to the bottom, 3 merkins.
Round 2: 9 burpees, 3 merkins
Round 3: 8 burpees, 3 merkins
Round 4: 7 burpees, 3 merkins
Round 5: 6 burpees, 3 merkins
Mosey back to the field
Straight Up Suicide
7 of Diamonds:
Introduced Lindsey Lohan’s
3rd F round robin stories from pax
COT (Circle of Trust) & Announcements
Welcome Mud Pie and Chicharrones!!!
It was a pleasure to lead. More men need F3. Give it away. Keep posting!