Christmas has come and gone, but the gloom still calls. Four pax congregated in the chilly fog at Pork Chop Hill to work off some of the holiday goo. As Flo pointed out, the shovel flag was still conspicuously absent – burpee penalties are accruing.
- 10 x Little Baby Arm Circles (fwd/bkwd)
- 10 x Michael Phelps
- 10 x Chinooks
- 20 x Mountain Climbers
- 10 x Merkins
- Other random warm-o-rama exercises…
Just because Christmas is technically over doesn’t mean we can’t have one last holiday-themed beatdown. YHC brought out the 12 Days of Christmas theme with a 12 Pains of Xmas pyramid-style workout, adding an exercise each round. Cumulative reps are in parentheses.
100 Meter Run (x12)
2 Burpees (x11 = 22)
3 Derkins (x10 = 30)
4 V-Ups (x9 = 36)
5 Star Jumps (x8 = 40)
6 One arm block rows (x7 = 42)
7 Supermans (x6 = 42)
8 Jumping Lunges (x5 = 40)
9 Mountain Climbers (x4 = 36)
10 Plank Shoulder Taps (x3 = 30)
11 Block Thrusters (x2 = 22)
12 Jump Squats
With 7 minutes to spare, we did a few Alpos and tricep extensions, then popcorn-style 6MoM:
- Flaming Bicycles (formerly known as Little Baby Mercuries)
- Touch ’em Heels
- Pickle Pounders
- The mumblechatter was on point, with Flo leading the charge as usual. Puppies and gender-neutral Superperson exercises were the highlights of the day.
- We’ve gotten slack in certain areas – proper form, shovel flag attendance, communicating with regular pax who have fallen off. Let’s tighten up in 2021!
- YHC issued a challenge to take a step back as we approach a new year and think not just about goals you want to accomplish, but what kind of person you want to be, and work backward from there in casting a personal vision for 2021. As an organization, we need to do the same – what do we want F3 Classic City to be this coming year?
- YHC shared this on Slack, but I came across a great resource for doing exactly this kind of annual planning from the folks at Monk Manual. Here’s the link to the full PDF, and here’s just the printer-friendly worksheets.