- 25 x Don Quixote
- 25 x Merkins
- 25 x LBAC
- Merkin Rolls – Q calls out left/right
- 25 x Ballerinas (toe squats)
- Drill Instructor – Q calls out on your feet/face/6, down/up for Merkins and situps, feet chop
- YHC chose several pax to call out the position changes. We learned that some pax haven’t practiced their outside voices in a while and that others just enjoy causing pain, which will make for some interesting future Q’s.
- Bear crawl up, 5 burpees, crawl bear down, 10 Merkins (repeato x 5)
- Sprint up, backwards lunges down (repeato x 3)
- 20 Squats
- 20 Table jumps
- 20 Lunges
- 20 Split Jacks (10 each leg forward)
- Bear Squats – Carolina drydock position, bend knees until you touch heels
- Mountain climbers
- Smurf Jacks
With a few minutes to spare, YHC called on four future Q’s from the pax to lead an exercise and practice counting in cadence. I vividly recall my first time being called on to lead an exercise and realizing the whole cadence thing was harder than it sounded.
- Tuesday AO launch – 0530 Veterans Park in Watkinsville, meet at the memorial out front
- Next Saturday – Inspector and the Greenwood pax are coming down to give us a post-Iron Pax beatdown
It was a pleasure to lead today. Drone out.