AO: The Pound
Number of Pax:
Number of FNGS:
The BIG BANG is HERE!
F3 Classic City is excited to bring F3 to Athens this Saturday, August 29th! This will be the first workout of its kind in the Athens area and YOU get to be a part of it from the beginning. Before our workout on Saturday, please read the notes below regarding what to expect:
- The workout will begin promptly at 7am so get there 15 min early to meet some of the guys.
- We will end at 8am and host what we call Coffeeteria to get to know each other after the workout. Biscuits and Coffee will be provided!
- Bring a pair of flexible garden, or work gloves if you would like. Some men wear gloves but others do not. Its a personal preference!
- In the age of COVID, health and safety is a top priority! A few notes below on our covid policies.
- Our workouts are held outdoors where social distancing is easy to achieve.
- There will be no partner exercises or shared equipment.
- If the group is larger than 10 people, we will divide into groups to further ensure the ability to social distance.
- Our workouts are held rain or shine so we will still plan to be out there no matter the weather. We are fortunate enough to have access to the parking deck so we will not get soaked.
- Last but not least, BRING A FRIEND!
Drone and I (Stroke Seat) have been working hard all summer to launch F3 Classic City. We have both been involved in F3 for years and have seen the profound effects it has on our lives and other men in the group. F3 is nothing but a good thing and we are ready to share it with you!
As some men would say, See You In The Gloom (SYITG)
The F3 Classic City Launch Team
Drone & Stroke Seat